Laser Hair Therapy
Studies have shown Low-Level laser Therapy (LLLT) has been linked to stimulating new blood flow and increased mitochondria activity. The biochemical effects increase energy production and protein synthesis, which improves cell-reproduction and increases cell membrane permeability.
Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is an integral part of treating hair loss and thinning hair. Certified by the FDA, Low-Level Laser Therapy has benefited many men and women experiencing hair loss.
The benefits of Laser Hair Therapy include:
- Restoring your natural hair
- Increasing blood supply to the scalp by up to 54%
- Stopping hair loss in 85% of patients
- Repairing damaged hair shafts, resulting in a 25% increase in volume
- Reducing excess levels of DHT hormones that contribute to genetic thinning
- Alleviating scalp irritations such as dryness, peeling, excessive oiliness, or itchiness
- Preventing a dormant stage in newly transplanted hair follicles
- Preserving chemical hair color and perms